Sunday, December 4, 2016

Joyful Wondrous Wreath



If it is possible to use a stamp set to often, Wondrous Wreath may be it for me! I'm not sure where my obsession for this set comes from.

The week's challenge at Stamp Ink Paper is to use embossing.  I love the look if heat embossing but rarely do it, so I figured it was a good opportunity to pull out my Stampin' Emboss powders.

I stamped the base of the wreath in Mint Macaron and the berries in Cherry Cobbler ink.  I then stamped the scattered leaf stamp with Versa Mark and heat embossed with Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder.  I added the smallest pearls near some of the berries to add some extra dimension.  The 'Joy' sentiment is cut from Whisper White cardstock.

Happy Stampin'!
Lisa


Product List

SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this!! I, too, use this set a lot. I used it for my Christmas cards last year, so I am trying to think of something else for this year, although part of me wants to use it again. :) I love how you embossed some of the leaves. I may need to give this a try. Merry Christmas! And thank you for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Most Recent Post

One Clean & Simple Sketch, Two Cards